I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

  Found this really interesting... http://www.trickhouse.org/vol6/visualartist/markmenjivar.html.
  This will be a quick post as it's almost 11pm and I'm exhausted (been up since 6am going non-stop).
  Got up today and met with my group (instructor returned late last night from NZ so we told him not to come to class).  Ran 2 miles - a 5-4-3-2-1 loop with 2 laps to start.  I did pretty good - not as good as usual at the end but I made it and that's what matters.
  Surprisingly got a lot of walking in today - over 17,000 steps!  Joey and I walked about a mile after work to get some quick exercise so that and the run only makes about 3 miles or so - the rest was just running around today like a chicken with my head cut off.
  Hopefully tomorrow will be less stressful (I doubt it though!).  Busy time of year.
  Still hoping to run the 5k on the 10th.  I am going to register for the 5k on the 30th this week so I can def get my t-shirt and stuff before the race.  Pretty excited!  And I've noticed it's about that time to get new shoes so I'm hoping they'll hold out until July and then I'll get a new set.
  I'm also going to treat myself to something new - a headband for when I run.  We'll see.  I've been reading a lot about them on the blogs I read and I know the local places sell them so I figure I'll try it out. :)
  And finally (told you, it's a quicky!) I found the best organic bar ever!!!!  I already loved Cliff bars but Cliff Mojo's... amazing!  And they are big bars with not a lot of calories and they totally fill you up!  And the Cliff mini's - perfect size to stick in my purse for those shopping days that last forever (like last weekend ha ha!).
  Will try to update more tomorrow - hoping to get up at 7am and get a run in since my night is already booked.  Pray there's no rain for us - we're hoping to have a pie event to raise money for Relay for Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment