I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Waste of a Day!

  So today was a waste pertaining to exercise. :(
  The weather was so crappy and cold I had no desire to go outside and walk and when my boss canceled this afternoon I was totally ok with it.  I had planned to go to the gym after work but after freezing in my office all day I wanted to warm up a little bit before heading out again.
  Bad idea... I fell asleep.  It was only a 30min nap but it left me all groggy and out of sorts.  Oh well.
  The goal (ha ha as of right now) is I have the alarm set for 7am.  Get up, throw on the running gear and go for a morning run and then hit the gym over lunch break (it's open 6am-2pm tomorrow).  If the weather holds up, I want to run every day the rest of the week up until Monday.  I already have most of my miles in for walking but figure overkill on the first week can only help me in the end.  I'm going to head over to the office running it tomorrow and see if they got the pedometers in yet.  I also want to research their top prize and see if it's worth it (it's a pedometer I believe).  If it's not what I want (bc I am that picky) I'll prob give it to someone else and buy myself one that has all the features I want.  We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment