I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Running Mix

  Someone asked me a while ago what I listen to when I run to get me through so I figured I'd post my 5k list that I used today.  This one worked really well as I'm still running and then taking small breaks between 1/2 miles.  So, here goes...
Shake It - Metro Station - 3min
Carry Out - Timberland - 3.52min
Fuego - Pitbull - 3.49min
Dangerous - Akon - 4.14min
With You - Chris Brown - 4.14min
Tik Tok - Ke$ha - 3.20min
Ring the Alarm - Beyonce - 3.23min (power song)
Beautiful - Akon - 5.14min
3 - Britney Spears - 3.33min
Survivor - Destiny's Child - 4.03min
Poker Face - Lady Gaga - 3.57min

Total time on this list is just over 42 minutes.  My instructor prefers we break after every 2 minutes but I try to go about 3 min just to keep pushing myself.
Thought this might help those who are looking for new songs to run to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment