I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Thursday, March 25, 2010

  I am in PAIN today.  My calves are on fire.  I hate this feeling.
  I had a meeting at 8am today so I ran to it (in the rain no less) because I wanted to get it over with and I didn't want to walk in the rain that early in the morning (esp. after not sleeping all night).
  I asked Jessica (my only reader who comments) to go for a 2 mile walk with me after work.  We ran a tiny bit up a slight incline and it about kicked my butt.  And it started the fire in my legs.  I know it's a good fire because it means my calves are getting back to where they used to be.  I just need the pain to stop soon because I want to get back into the gym and tomorrow I have my first Zumba class in probably close to 3 weeks so it's gonna be really hard.  I've pretty much forgotten all the moves so it will be like the first class all over again.
  But, that makes it worth it - it means it'll kick me back into shape again and get me back where I want to be.
  Wish me luck! ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment