I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ready for the Weekend!!

  So I am excited because I either have a stalker who reads this silly thing numerous times a day or more people actually look at it than I thought.  Either way, I'll continue writing as long as the counter keeps going up.  And please feel free to comment - about whatever - or "follow" me so I'm not a loser and just following myself. :)
  Anyway, today was the longest day this week.  All I really wanted to do was go home and crash on my couch.  Instead, I went home and put on my running pants... and got sidetracked by my missing W-2 forms which just arrived today.  Finishing my taxes took almost an hour and a half.
  Then, just as I was going to get up to go for a evening run... one of my staff promised me cookies... so I had to follow her to the kitchen where I ended up talking to her for 30min... then went to her event, then went to another event (dodgeball in the dark) where I actually got about 30min of exercise running in the grass as 2 residents and 3 staff members pelted me with balls. :)  Then we went back inside and I had some yummy banana bread.
  Yeah, no dinner for me tonight but I had the best lunch ever.  The past 2 days our awesome office has had lunch catered for us - and it's been amazing.  Today we had pecan-crusted chicken and scalloped potatoes and squash/carrots.  Sooo yummy.  Yesterday was squash/carrots and 2 types of lasagna.  I have been so happy and so fully from lunch that I haven't really been hungry for dinner.
  Tomorrow I am pretty sure my Zumba class will be cancelled (sadly - due to Spring break) so I'll prob do my running homework - 5min on the track (so about 4-5laps) and then some elliptical and weights.  The 5k is on Sat morning so I've got to find time tomorrow to register.  Getting more excited each day and a little more nervous as well.  I'm going to have to set up a good running mix for it and my instructor wants me to go buy a cheap digital watch at Walmart for it so I can time myself as I run.  Going to have to do that tomorrow.  But at least I can nap after the run and sleep all day on Sunday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment