I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Friday, April 2, 2010

  Been a busy week here.  A lot on my plate work-wise which has prevented me from getting to the gym a lot this week.
  But, happily, I made it to Zumba today.  Which saved me - I was super stressed this morning as a project I had been working on hadn't worked out as planned (I missed a step and had to go back and correct it) while I was trying to focus on 2 other projects.  We are also interviewing this week so I had 2 hours where I was in the interview so I had very little time to accomplish all that I wanted and was super stressed.
  But I made the time to go to Zumba for 40 min. and it was the best decision! I got back to work and completed everything else I needed to, chatted with 2 of my staff while I finished working, calmed one down about a situation she was facing and am in SUCH a better mood! 
  I love love love how exercising can make you feel so much better and put you in a better mood.  It's so wonderful!
  Zumba has been cancelled (understandably) for this sunday so I think we're just going to take a computer downstairs and do a class off youtube that my SRA found.  That way we can still get our workout in. :)
  I made a super fun purchase the other day and can't wait for it to come in!  I can't go into too much detail now since I bought one for my ex-roomie and one for a very good friend of mine (MAS) who just completed her first 1/2 marathon - both really deserve it for all their hard work. :)  I can't wait to receive them and then send them off to the girls. :D
  And I am just amazed each down by how much I actually walk!  Today I'm already up to 6 miles (1 of those miles is thanks to Cat's call tonight - I always pace when I'm on the phone hee hee).  I've set my goal for 320,000 in 8 weeks and I'm already up to around 218,000 miles and I still have 6 weeks to go!  I'm so gonna get that heart rate thing! :)
  And I was going to get up and run at 7am... until I looked outside and saw it was raining horribly and so windy.  So the goal is to try again next week and run Mon/Wed (class)/Fri at 7am so I can get back and get ready for my 5k next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment