I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Thursday, March 18, 2010

  I was so proud of myself - I ran over lunch.  I walked over to the gym and managed to get a little over a mile in.  I ran into the director of the fitness center and she congratulated me on my score.  We walked a few laps and talked about the race and how well everyone did.  I told her about my goal to do the 5k to 10k class.  She let me know that our instructor will probably continue teaching the running class this summer as well so I'll be good with my running. :)
  I also got my pedometer today. :)  Said I walked over 4.5 miles (not including what I ran).  That's pretty good - more than I thought I did.  I have to get at least 10 miles a week to get the total goal I set for myself.  Def. possible! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment