I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Sunday, March 21, 2010

  I am in sooo much pain today!  It's unreal... and it's just from kicking Mark's butt on wii boxing and having him kick my butt on wii bowling.
  My shoulders and my back are just throbbing - more so as the day goes on.  But I didn't let it stop me today - still got the laundry done and did some grocery shopping.
  Tonight I made sloppy joe's with turkey meat.  It was ok - not as good as my old roommate used to make (I'll have to see what she used to add) but it was still yummy along with corn, green beans and a reese's dark chocolate after wards.  I know I need to cut my sugar down but I am just so damn addicted to those new dark chocolate reese's cups!  How can you just not enjoy them?  And I keep telling myself that it's dark chocolate so it's gotta be healthy.  Yes, I sometimes lie to myself to make it through. :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment