I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Monday, March 8, 2010

  So it seems I have more followers than I thought - so my apologies for not posting all weekend.  I generally post before I go to bed however this weekend, by the time I was ready for bed, I was so exhausted from my daily grind I couldn't even post.
  Friday was a great workout - I hit my 15minutes of running for homework and even made 4 laps in just over 4min which means I'm getting better and better.  I was so proud of myself.  After my run I did some mat/weights work for about 15 minutes - I've bumped up to 7lb weights and I'm pretty sure I can even bump up to 8lbs this week.  I feel it the next day and can already see how much my arm muscles are changing.  I finished with 30 minutes on the elliptical and then went home to relax a little bit. :)
  Saturday I planned to get up early but ended up sleeping in a little (I'd stayed up until 1am the night before).  I started my day with some wii yoga and a wii weigh-in of 153.4lbs and wii fit age of 31. :)
  Then my co-worker texted me about going to the gym around 3pm.  I went to meet her over there but she never showed (she went hiking instead) so I did a quick 30min workout on the elliptical so I didn't push myself too much.
 Sunday I had planned to do my running homework (20min/1.5miles) but I ended up hiking 5miles instead.  I was pretty excited - we did it in just under 1hr 30min.  We talked about hiking over the weekends to keep in shape and eventually start running the 5miles.  I'm also planning to start running downtown so I can get more miles and exercise in.
  I'm pretty excited about this spring and summer.  The weather is already getting nicer and I love running outside - my biggest struggle will be working on increasing my daily runs and also hitting the gym - I seem to have trouble doing both - I usually tend to focus on one or another - not both at the same time.
  I took tonight off - long day (and will be a long week) at work so I decided to let my body relax a little bit.
  But I am excited - I decided to participate in the campus fitness program here - I'll be walking 2miles (or more) per day and going to at least 4 different programs over the course of the next few months along with my workouts.  Pretty excited to see how this works out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment