I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Thursday, March 18, 2010

  So after a night of nightmares and not getting to sleep until 1am, I didn't get up to run this morning.  Even after the bestest texted me (which woke me up) to wish me luck on my run.
  However I am going to still hit the gym during lunch. :)
  And I am super excited to announce that I am planning to join a running group this summer!  I want to continue my training and my running class will be ending soon so I don't want to lose how far I've come.  It's a class that is supposed to get me from a 5k to a 10k in 12 weeks.  Kinda nervous but then again... I have been in my class since the end of Jan and just ran my best 5k time so it just might work (we trained for 7 weeks). :)  How exciting would that be? 
  The class, as far as I understand it, is free and they'll have different levels of runners so I'll be in the slower group but that's fine with me.  I'm still pretty excited to at least try. :)
http://www.fleetfeettulsa.com/training

No comments:

Post a Comment