I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

  I am going to be in massive amounts of pain tomorrow morning and hating myself when I get up at 6.30am.
  We went on a 6 mile walk tonight.  Took just under 2hrs.  We ran (I tried really, really hard to jog...) 1.5 miles and walked the rest at a pretty decent pace.
  My upper thighs hurt so bad.
  After I drove to Target and bought some spinach and an apple (to eat on the drive home) for some green monsters this weekend. :)
  We'll see if I can make 3 miles tomorrow morning... :(  But I did great with the 1.5 and would have ran farther but didn't want to push myself the night before I run.  Already learned that lesson the hard way...

No comments:

Post a Comment