I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sorry for so many posts in one day!!

Today has been a crazy day! The weather has been all over the place and when I got off work, the wind was just too strong for me to feel comfortable walking next to the river tonight. So, instead, I stayed home to support my staff (they are, as usual, doing a ton of events tonight). Downside... I ate way too much and now I have an uncomfortable belly. But... that's what I get so I have to suffer. :/

On a happier note - I registered for the RIGHT 5k today! Silly me - I thought the heart walk was the 5k we were doing... NOPE!! I was a little embarrassed when I learned that but now I'm all good. I paid my $25 and got my t-shirt... Photobucket

Sorry - I know the photo is really dark. I need to get a new battery for my camera so the photo was taken with my work cell.

And my race number... Photobucket

I am really excited about this race. My instructor told me today he really believes I can run the race in under 30 minutes. I'm not sure but we'll see. I'm shooting for my 31 minutes again.

I also realized my late April 5k is the weekend before the race we have for our "final." I want to do both - so we'll see. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment