I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm a Running Nerd. :)

So you know you are a running nerd when...

You get super excited because your running journal arrives in the mail! :) I finally signed up for Runner's World magazine so I can learn some new things about running since I'm getting back into it this year. As a bonus, if you paid an extra $10 or something you get a running journal so I did.

Photobucket

It's pretty cool. You can record your running times, length of run and how you felt as well as read tips about food and positive running quotes (I also get the quotes delivered via email 3 times a week - they do help).

I also received "Skinny Bitch Bun in the Oven" - figuring it may be a good read for me since I'd like to have kids in the next 2-3 years and then I'm going to pass it off to my bestest who IS a veggie-head and is planning on having kids soon (so she hopes) figuring she may get better use out of it.

Photobucket

So crazy, but I'm happy. Now I'm just waiting on Skinny Bitch journal to arrive and another book about food. :) Yay for Amazon and cheap books!!

No comments:

Post a Comment