I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Sunday, April 4, 2010

  I am going to try to go to bed early tonight and possibly get up at 7am tomorrow for an early morning run (since I slacked and didn't run all weekend).
  And I am soooo sunburnt from today.  Even the back of my "calves of steel" (as my staff calls them) are burnt!  What the heck!  Guess I'm going to have to break out the sun block next time.
  And quick note - if she keeps her promise, Joey's agreed to walking with me at 7am (except on my running days).  I'm totally down for starting my day with a 2 mile walk!  That would be a great start.  Then after I drop her off, maybe getting a quick 1 mile run in. :)  I never take longer than 30min to get ready in the morning so I could totally do it. :)  We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment