I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

  So today I had a great self-esteem day, which I've been needing since some videos were posted of me on facebook and they were less than flattering. :(
  We were in the caf getting lunch before my one-on-one's started and Joey looks over and sees some guy eying me hard. I laughed so hard.  I mentioned (a little louder than needed) that I wasn't a student and we started talking about work but I don't think he got it.  Later I went to get ketchup for my lunch and he was there, smiling at me again and saying hello.  Um... no.
  But it made me feel good about myself since I was a little self-conscious about my outfit today - a cute (tight) purple shirt, purple tank underneath (to hit my very white bra - can't find my black one!) and shorter khaki shorts.
  Looking forward to my walk on the river tonight and hopefully a Whole Foods run after!! :)  Yummy salad for dinner and Caitlin's awesome dressing.  Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment