I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Monday, April 5, 2010

  Got in almost 20,000 steps today!  That's so crazy!! That's almost 10miles.  Granted, I walked 5 miles after work for exercise so... :).
  Joey and I went back to the river today to go for a walk and vent about our long day.  I was really excited - we ended up walking about 5 miles in prob around an hour and a half give or take.  It was pretty windy and looked like it was going to pour down any minute but we kept going.
  Afterwards we treated ourselves to McAlisters - I got a half grilled chicken spud and half grilled chicken salad. I was sooo hungry!  After I treated myself to half a driller while we walked around Target.
  We are going to try to go to the riverwalk as much as possible to get exercise in.  I'm excited because it's a change of pace - I think I'm going to start running it on weekends.  And unlike the 'burg, there are a ton of places to park right on the river so I can choose which way to walk/run.  And there are a few bridges across the river to change the pace a little bit too. :)
  I am hoping the weather holds up tomorrow so we can go back.  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment