I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Monday, April 19, 2010

My knee... :(

  So I had an up and down day today.  Upside was weighing in this morning.  I lost another .3lbs so I'm down to 152.3 (according to the wii).  Pretty exciting.  Very odd how this week I'm not as active and the weight is slipping off but oh well.
 Bad side... my knee is still in pain.  I may try to schedule an apt. with the on-campus dr. tomorrow and have them check it out.  I iced it a little bit tonight after a 2 mile walk (hurt at the start but then was fine) and that seemed to help a little bit.
  Talked to Joey about possibly running with me for the Cinco de Mayo race.  I got a "possibly" which is better than a straight out "no" so I'm going to keep working on it. :)  The main reason I want someone with me is because I want an excuse to party afterwards and if I'm alone, I'll just leave after the race rather than celebrate (which I deserve to do since it'll be my 3rd in as many months!).  We'll see... I'll keep you posted. :)
  Other than that, just spent as much time in the sun as possible today since we had rain all weekend and are expecting more from Wed-Friday.
  Hopefully the weather is staying beautiful wherever you are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment