I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Friday, April 16, 2010

Pain...

  I am in some pain right now.  After a super hard weekend last weekend (really, who freaking runs a 5k and then dances for 3 hours? Oh yeah, my dumb ass!) I took a few days off from the gym and focused on walking and staying slightly active.
  Today I had Zumba, which was good because I was bad and ate 2 cupcakes today (but they were sooo good!).  I most def worked them off... and then some!  Today she did the hard exercises again - the hard one being ending with jumping jacks/squats/push ups/crunches.  I hate that damn song now "this is the song that will make you sweat."  Damn that stupid song!
  She quit at 9 today which made me laugh because I totally could have done the 10th set.  Oh well.  But the combination of that routine along with the other squat moves she used today really hurt my knee.  Just my right one.  Which sucks because all night it's been kinda throbbing.
  I am planning on hitting the gym tomorrow to actually use the machines (exciting!) and possibly hitting the river later for a solo run.  We were planning on going tonight but the weather dropped down to 60 and it's been raining on and off all day so instead I went shopping and bought myself some groceries and a new set of much-needed pots and pans. :)
  Yay for considering grocery shopping as fitness!  But it got me up to walking 5 miles today so it's all good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment