I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Sunday, April 4, 2010

  Today is such a beautiful day!  It's 84 degrees and just a slight wind.  Couldn't ask for a better day.
  And as many of my friends know, Sunday is always a hard day for me.  I usually spend it going to Zumba and then relaxing the rest of the day which then doesn't help when I try to go to sleep later that night. :/
  Well, today I decided to take the time to enjoy my day!  I text messaged Joey and we decided to take our usual 2 mile walk.  About half way through I said "we should start going to Riverwalk to do this" and she said "why don't we?" so we walked back to my apt, grabbed my keys and headed over.
  When we got there, we were going to rent bikes and bike for an hour but unfortunately, the machine wasn't working. :(  So, we decided to walk.
  We got a great walk in - another 2 miles easily. It was nice because there was a good breeze from the water and felt really good on my back.  My inner thighs were burning a little bit but nothing I couldn't handle.
  Registered for the Heart Walk on Sat.  Pretty excited.  Still have to register for the 5k at the end of April but I want to wait until all my bill payments clear before I do anything with that.
  Hoping to really get the exercise in this week because I finally bought my dress for our formal this weekend.  It's cute, black and strapless so I'm really nervous/excited to wear it. :)  I'll post photos once the event is over.
  Have a great Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment