I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm getting too old. :(

  I am exhausted today!
  I went for a 3.2 mile walk after work which was really nice but probably a big mistake.  I'm still very, very sore from the weekend and at this point in time, to get up from a couch or chair is horrible.  I'm actually laying in bed right now and my upper legs (both sides front/back) are covered in Mineral Ice.  I'm in that much pain.
  I know it's a good pain but ugh!  It sucks.
  It's also made me realize that tomorrow I need to skip the river walk and hit the gym.  I need to start cross training again.  Walking and running are great however I need to really get my upper leg muscles in check and keep working on my upper arms (still too much flab!).  I want to set up a schedule where I hit the gym and also walk at nights.
  I'm thinking of maybe (finally) working out that schedule where I hit the gym for like 30 or so minutes before work and then walk/run at night.  I need to get into the gym more - I've been slacking and really can't afford to do that before bathing suit season!
  Speaking of... our pools open on Thursday so I'm super excited!  I get to tan now!!  But... I'll have to be careful.  My favorite tat is losing some of it's color because it's the only one you can see (my bikini covers my other two quite nicely) and I don't want to deal with faded nasty looking work. :(
  I'm hoping that this weekend will provide me with a much needed chance to lay out on the lawn and relax and get some sun along with a few 3+ mile walks. :)  We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment