I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Monday, May 10, 2010

My time - best yet!!

  I literally just checked my time for my race and I am so proud to say I've cut just about another minute off my total! 
  My timed score was 30:26.  That is my best time ever! 
  I pushed myself to my limit with that race and it's so wonderful to see it really paid off.  I could not be more pleased with myself and how far I've come. 
  Quick stats - out of 2,073 runners I was the 1,092 to cross the line.  I was 84th of 187 in my division and the 392th out of 1,091 females running to cross the line!  I am so proud (sorry, I can't say that enough!).

No comments:

Post a Comment