I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Final Zumba Class...

  Sadly, today was my final Zumba class for at least the next 3 months. :(  But I can't complain too much - our instructor was wonderful and she added 2 extra weeks for us (we should have ended 2 or 3 weeks ago) due to Spring Break and a weekend she had to be away.
  And even more exciting news - she's once again going to offer 2 sets of classes in the fall so I'll be able to go again (prob Mon/Wed).  She's also going to try to talk them into allowing her to do "Flirty Girl Fitness" classes.  I am super excited about that as I've been wanting to buy the dvd's but they are really expensive and I don't tend to exercise by myself with dvd's/wii/whatever very well.  I'd rather take a class or go with a friend because then I have someone holding me accountable.
  I had planned to get a run in today but I slept in a little bit because the night before I actually went out!  I haven't been out in a long time and it was nice to just go and relax so it was a good weekend overall. :)  Hope everyone else did as well.  Definitely running by the river if the weather is nice tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment