I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 10 - A person you do the most messed up things with

Day 10 - A person you do the most messed up things with

  For me, the person I do the most messed up things with would be my best friend Alexis.  This was taken about 5 years into our friendship - we had graduated undergrad at this point and she was getting ready to head off to Syracuse University to get her Masters Degree.
   Lex is one of those people who you can't help by have fun with.  She loves to take random photos all the time and send them to me.  This is from our post-WCU graduation trip to Georgia to celebrate that I finally got my 3rd degree. : )
   Lex also has no trouble being herself.  This is what she wore to our friend Sarah's wedding in 2007.  Everyone loved her outfit and she even met one of her now ex's at the wedding. : )
   Yet another random photo - I'm trying to be nice and not post the embarrassing ones. : )
   This pretty much sums up our friendship - we are crazy.  We have fun and after over 10 years of being friends, I can't imagine my life without her.
   The final two photos are from one of our best adventures.  We took a trip to the Ohio State University over Valentine's weekend in 2003.  It started to snow really badly as we were leaving a conference with a bunch of friends and I wanted us to get back to school as quickly as possible.  We ended up getting snowed in in Wheeling, WV before making it home a few days later.  This experience has set up numerous personal jokes as well as a love of the Ohio State Basketball team for both of us. : )
   The first photo is of our snowed-in apartments and the photo below is of the van we were driving - after it was shoveled out 2 days later from our arrival date.
  Sorry for falling behind again... well, kinda.  The reason I'm behind is because I actually had a great, fun-filled weekend so I'm not completely sorry. ; )




Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04 - A picture of your night.
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 - A picture of your day.
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss

No comments:

Post a Comment