I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Quick addition

  I ran outside tonight.  My homework was 1.5miles and I got 1.41 in. Although I didn't run a full mile right off, I am pretty proud of myself.  I believe I ran 1.2-1.3 of the total amount.  I ran about 1/2 mile to start, took a 30 sec walk break, ran again, took another 30 sec walk break and then ran the last 1/2 mile followed by a walking lap to bring my heart rate down again.
  It felt so good to be outdoors running again.  God, have I missed that!  My body, however, wasn't too pleased with me after.  I was coughing horribly and my staff outside of my apt at the desk thought I was choking because I was so loud.
  However, I think with a few weeks practice, I'll be back to where I was in no time.  I'm planning a track run tomorrow (it's supposed to rain), taking Tues off and just doing machines/weights and then class on Wed. so possibly the following weekend running again outside to start off slowly.
  Then, I'll be back to my old habits in no time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment