I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Thursday, February 25, 2010

  So I decided to take last night off.  The past few weeks I've noticed that when I work out on Wed nights after running so early in the morning I develop horrible headaches and usually stop my workouts early.  So, I think that instead, I will make Wed night my night off and possibly have an easier workout on Fridays/Sundays after Zumba.
  Today I am thinking of doing my running homework a day early - I don't have my sheet in front of me but I think it's between 1 mile and 1 1/2 miles so it's something that I know I can do.  I also woke up today at just under 8 hours sleep but felt so refreshed - it was nice.  I hope the feeling lasts all day.
  I think I may also get an exercise ball.  I want to start practicing some core exercises in my apt.  We'll see though - I tend to buy them and never use them (or let them lay around and the cat would end up destroying them).  Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment