I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Thursday, February 25, 2010

  Today was a good workout.  I'm so proud of myself - I ran a full mile.  I haven't ever managed that.  In class we do run 2-3 miles but we're still at that point where he makes us walk for 30sec between every 1/2 mile.  Tonight, I ran a full mile, no stops.  Then I walked 1 lap and ran another 2 laps to make my time (on top of my starter 2 laps).  And I ran an 11min mile so I'm really proud of myself right now. :)
  After I finished my mile and a half total, I went into the small room and did about 10 minutes of abs and weights.  I wanted to do stretches but there are 2 mats (one can fit 2 people) and one girl had her stuff on a mat even though she was doing weights and I didn't want to be rude and take the mat so I just went downstairs and did some leg machines.
  I did the legs downstairs for about another 15 minutes and decided to stop for the night because I have Zumba tomorrow and I want to make sure I don't overextend myself.  My SRA and I did 1/2 of our favorite Zumba song today for some of the other staff members.  They got a kick out of it.  At some point I'll have to ask someone to video it so I can post it.
  Tomorrow is another favorite day... Zumba day! :)  Can't wait!!
  Today I wasn't so good with the food but I'm ok with that.  I enjoyed every cookie I ate (3) and I deserved it because I won the contest. I shared the other 5 cookies I "won" so it's all good.  Just trying out a bunch of new foods today and seeing what makes me full and what doesn't so I know for future reference. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment