I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Friday, August 5, 2011

First purchase of furniture!!

  So this isn't really running related but exciting for me in a dorky way.

  I bought my first ever piece of real furniture today!  Found it at a random thrift store my staff took me to last night.  I took a friend back with me today and had her test it out and she agreed it was good and just needed a little work.

  So, my first new addition to my future house/apartment... a rocking chair that looks like one my grams kept in her house.

  Please ignore the explosion on the futon behind the chair.  I am cleaning it in my office and then plan on moving it into my apartment once it's completely clean.  : )

  This is my happy purchase for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment