I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back to class

  So Jessica kept her promise and enrolled in my running class.  Silly girl thought there would be more than just us... nope.  I am very proud of her though - she did almost a mile today on the inside track.  Eddie told me to take an easy day so I ran with her and helped her keep pace. She kicked butt.
  One thing Eddie encourages is for you to set a race goal so you have something to actually train for.  When I started in Jan. I set a race goal for May but ended up racing in March to set my PR for that point in time and again in April just for fun.  For Jess we chose the Route 66 Marathon 5k on the 21st of November.  I'm excited for her to set her first PR and then attempt to break it later.
  I'm hoping for a nice run tonight - last night was super rain-filled and didn't really allow for anything.  Not sure if I will try the track tonight or outside.  I have Zumba so it will also depend on class and how exhausted I feel afterward.
  We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment