I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Exciting News!

  So I was one of the first 50 people to register for an online and in person physical at work.  I haven't had a true physical in probably well over 3 years, if not more.  But... I am happy to say that I passed the online part with flying colors!  I only need to work on handling stress (no one who knows me will be shocked by that statement...).
  Best part:

Your choice of health practices, to a large degree, determines how fast you will age. In a study of some 6,900 people followed for 15 years they found 7 health practices to be good predictors of longevity. Your health practices are compared to this study population to determine your "Health Age."

Current Age
33 years
(based on your number of birthdays)

Health Age
29.9 years
(based on your health practices)

Potential Health Age
28.2 years
(This is your potential if you were following all 7 of the good health practices.)

Years of added life
1.7 years
(This is how many years you can add to your life expectancy by following all 7 of the good health practices. More importantly, you can add life to your years.)

No comments:

Post a Comment