I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Friday, July 23, 2010

  Been continuing to work on increasing my speed and endurance.
  I've dropped down my nights and am trying very hard to follow my training schedule.  I've been good on doing my Monday, Wed and Thursday runs.  It's the weekends I have been not so good with.  I tend to allow the heat to dictate my runs and that's not what I should do  - I know this.  But when it's been 100 degrees (or higher) it's really hard to find the desire to run in that.
  Other than my runs, I've learned the fun of Wii Fit Plus last night.  OMG - so much fun!  I knew there were games but I never knew how to find them... until last night.  I had so much fun playing them (by myself) for a few hours.  And they (along with my run) helped me to be so exhausted that I slept wonderful.
  I'm also happy to say that I've been able to keep my weight at a healthy level.  I've been under 150lbs for almost a month.  I haven't been close to that weight since I moved here almost a year ago.  Although my goal hasn't been achieved as quickly as I'd hoped, I am achieving it and that's what matters.
  We took some photos a few weeks ago - this is one of my faves. :)

  That's me on the left.  All that running is finally paying off.  So proud of myself!!

1 comment: