I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Placement on yesterday's race

  I just checked my placement - which made me even more proud of myself yesterday!!

 Here's the rundown:
  Overall - 50th to cross out of 153 to race
  Division - 3rd out of 13 (age range)  *especially proud of this fact*
  Sex - 14th out of 81 female runners  *also super proud of this*
  Final time - 28:52 for 3.2 miles
  Pace - 9:01min/mile


  It's a minute slower than my PR (27.58 in November) but I am so happy with this time!  It's my best since my foot issues in January and it's because of all the hard work both of my running buddies have been pushing me to achieve.  I owe them both so much for pushing me with each run!

  Best part - the bib I didn't take - #76 - ended up going to the first woman to cross the finish line!!  I laughed when I saw that.  I'm glad both bibs were "lucky."

No comments:

Post a Comment