I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

I've been thinking I'd like to see your eyes open real wide the minute that you see me

Friday, April 8, 2016

  As of last Friday, I have officially registered for the Savannah half marathon in November.  As of earlier this week, Cat has as well.  This will be the first time we race together and the first time I run with a friend since I lived in Oklahoma! I've run my last 2 major races by myself so it will be a nice change of pace for me.

  And it's an excuse to get back to a city I absolutely love! Savannah has something about it that I've never gotten over - I like to go back and visit every few years. This will be my 5th visit in 10 years.

  I'm still working on my C25K app. I'm up to week 3, Day 1. Tonight or definitely tomorrow I will complete day 2.

  I treated myself to a new sports bra and 2 new pairs of socks at Fleet Feet last weekend. In July, for my birthday, I plan to update my shoes. I've had the current pair for over a year and although I haven't hit the 500 miles mark on them, I know they need to be switched out because of age. I also need to figure out what ones I want - I love Asics but I know there are only certain ones I like so I will have to do some research.
  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated so feel free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment